Monday, June 26, 2006

2006 Stitching Goal Revisited

My stitching goal for 2006 was to reduce my stash of full kitted up projects to no more than 50. Well thanks to several shopping sprees I have increased my stash from 59 fully kitted up projects to the current total of 71. It was 72 but I finished one that is for an exchange so can not be shared at the moment. Recent purchases include 3 Sue Hawkins kits, 3 Bizzie Creation kits and the chart & all the supplies for Quaker Garden Sampler by Blackbird Designs which I needed for a SAL which is being organised by Karen ( http://karenscogitations.blogspot.com ).

Given that it is nearly halfway through the year it is now highly unlikely that I will finish the year with less the 50 projects waiting to be done but in an attempt to drastically reduce the stash pile I have come up with yet another plan of action. The latest plan is to select 15 of my smaller projects and work on these one at a time until they are all finished, in between working on the smaller pieces I will continue to progress the wedding present for my friend - I am aiming to get this done for her first christmas as a married lady as if I gave it to her completed on her wedding day she would faint with the shock.

The 15 projects selected for me to try and complete by the end of the year are:
  1. Around the World by Barbara Thompson Designs
  2. Celeste by Just Nan
  3. Grace by Just Nan
  4. Serena by Just Nan
  5. Quaker Garden Sampler by Blackbird Designs
  6. Celtic Heart by Dinky-Dyes Designs
  7. Sunflower by Coleshill Collection
  8. Dog Rose Scissor Keeper by Sue Hawkins
  9. Dog Rose Scissor Case by Sue Hawkins
  10. Yellow Eyed Penguin by The Strand
  11. Dunedin by The Little Kit Company
  12. Kate's GTG Sampler
  13. Bakewell Tart GTG Sampler
  14. Georgie by Bizzie Creations
  15. Kalyn by Bizzie Creations

Of course this list is subject to change with out notice. I had better get stitching since I need to finish 2.5 per month since there are only 6 months of 2006 left.

No comments: