Saturday, July 01, 2006

June Report and July Goals

Where does the time fly away to? I can not believe that it is July already and the year is half way done. I will post my half year report later, I need to spend sometime updating my stash lists with all my recent purchases. For now here is my monthly report and goals.

My goals for June were:
  1. concentrate on stitching & to make real progress on some of my pieces - I didn't do anything but stitch last month and have made some progress
  2. spend NO money on stash - totally failed on this one, think I managed to spend aroun £150 on stash!!!

Goals for July are:

  1. spend no money on stash
  2. stitch and finish a scissor fob for an exchange I am participating on
  3. complete at least 2 projects from my stitching stash pile

No comments: