Sunday, June 25, 2006

Great Week Ending

After a rather stressful and sad week this weekend was much needed. On Friday night I left work early to head up to Manchester to meet up with Belinda and her family who are over in England (from Florida) for a holiday. It was wonderful to meet Belinda in person having met her over the internet and through our shared love of cross stitch sometime ago. Saturday was spent eating, chatting and doing a little stitching at a GTG of UK stitchers held in honour of Belinda's presence in the UK. A GTG was just what I needed although I am a little tired now with all the miles of driving but I think I shall sleep well tonight.

I have been indulging in a little (well a lot actually) of retail therapy and have purchased several charts which I will post about when they arrive, so much for not adding to my stash. I have managed to restrict myself to smallish charts and to only kitting up one project. The other receently purchased charts will just be added to the piles of charts waiting to be kitted up one day and maybe even stitched, but before then I really must reduce the list of already kitted projects.

No comments: