Sunday, June 18, 2006

Poor neglected blog

Gosh time is just flying by at the moment and I suddenly realised how much I had been neglecting my little blog. So this post will be an attempt to catch up on what has been going on in my little corner world.

House wise I am almost totaly unpacked and the place now feels very much like home, I really enjoy coming home and get a nice feeling everytime I walk through the door. I have been doing a lot of shopping for furniture and washing machine & freezer arrive on Tuesday so I guess I will be spending the rest of the week doing the washing since I have been unable to do any since moving in at the begining of the month (good job I have loads of clothes).


Having never owned a garden before I am finding that I am really enjoying pottering around in my garden. It is currently a little overgrown but it still looks nice. The plan for this year is to just watch it grow and try & find out what plants I have. Next year will be the big garden make-over. I have planted several pots to go on my patio. The photo above is of some lilies which I am managing, so far, not to kill and which seem to enjoy being in a pot on my patio.

I have been finding a little time to do some stitching and am currently working on Around the World by Barbara Thompson. I am about halfway through and hope to finish before the end of the month. Having enjoyed participating in a secrete stitcher exchange I have signed up for a Seasonal Stitcher exchange and also for two stitched exchanges and one round robin. On the shopping front I have been shopping and have found a new to me LNS which is only 30 minutes drive away. However I went in browsed and only came out with gifts for other people plus two skiens of DMC & 25cm of white evenweave for me.


Finally since blogger is being very co-operative today and is letting me upload photos, a photogaph of the beaded braclet that I finished last month.

No comments: