Sunday, May 14, 2006

Progress Report


So far so good and I am managing to stick to my rotation but am about to amend it slightly. I am just approaching the 50% stage on the letter A which will form one-third of my focus piece, so I should be switching to stitching on Royal Holiday (a new start) but I have decided to pull out one of my oldest UFOs - L&L Angel of Spring. I started this piece as a teenager so she has been a WIP/UFO for over half of my life and I have decided that it was well past time to finish her. I am a little worried though since she was the first large project I ever started and I don't think I have left enough spare fabric to allow for successful framing. However I am too close to finishing to start over so have decided to finish her anyway and then see what my framer can do with her.

No comments: