Friday, May 19, 2006

Angel of Spring Progess



As requested by Liz here is a progress picture of Angel of Spring. As you can see I have very little left to stitch, just some of the white in the skirt, 2 of the birds a few of the flowers in the bottom of the skirt, most of the gold and most of the beading. I can not now think why I put it away with so little left to do. I am hoping to get it completed before the end of the month.
Karen I use Tails Press in Lichfield for my framing, they are very good and also very nice people who understand what goes into creating hand stitched pieces. Oh and the shop helper Zoe is just adorable - she is a long haired Dachshund who just loves to have her tummy rubbed.



Sorry it has taken so long to reply but I have a little frantic, work is busy but home life is even more hectic. I have just signed the contract on the sale of my flat and the purchase of a house and fingers crossed I will be moving next week. Which means that I need to pack up all my stuff and clean out the flat. I have so much stuff this may well take more time than I actually have so I may not be arround very much over the next week or so.

No comments: