Friday, November 10, 2006

Jumping In

I've seen this on a number of blogs now and think it is a neat idea so have decided to join in. The only rider is that it may take me a few months to complete but I will get it done. I am positive that I can manage to find enough supplies in my enormous stash piles to complete the five gifts so will not be breaking my no purchases rules.
The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section)
will get some form of "art" made by me. An original hand crafted item, made with
one of the many mediums I use - stitching, knitting, beading etc. I will work to fit this to you and your likes. After you comment, please email me your snail mail
address (alicebazen@yahoo.co.uk). Think of it as something to look
forward to getting in the mail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allie,

Count me in hon, if you haven't already got enough people. This is a lovely idea and I have this put on my blog too. I finally gave in..lol

*Hugs*