Thursday, April 06, 2006

Two Things

First up is a picture of the bookmark by the Little Kit Company that I finished a few days ago.

Secondly I have been thinking about joining in with the 101 things in 1001 days idea that I have seen on other peoples blogs. It appeals for me for a number of reasons;
  • there is so much that I want to do but there seems to be so little time so this would help provide a focus,
  • I came back from holiday with the plan of not spending majority of my time & energy either working or worrying about work and to spend more of my time & energy on myself and my friends & family but this has fallen by the wayside as I have fallen back into the routine of working 10 hour days. Having a non-work based to do list should help me in my goal to achieve a better work : leisure balance in my life
  • I LOVE lists and making plans

So having decided to give it a go all I need to do is decide on my list and on a start date. I spent my lunch break making a start on my list and managed to get to 56 things so it shouldn't take long to come up with 101 things to do in 1001 days.

No comments: