Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend Knitting

I decided to spend the weekend knitting rather than stitching since I fancied a change of pace but did not want to start anything big. As I could not decide what to do it was lucky that the AC4C yahoo group that I have recently joined had a weekend challenge to knit (or crochet) baby bibs and washcloths. A quick look in my stash revealed a ball of 100% cotton yarn in baby blue and a few hours later I had made one bib and one washcloth. I am adding the shop bought botties and hat as a little extra as the bibs and washcloth looked a little lonely on their own.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet set!

Scully said...

They look lovely Allie, well done :)

Binna said...

They look very nicely made, and are a wonderful set!

Jen and Rich Johnson said...

Absolutely adorable!

Margaret said...

What a sweet set Allie. You are making some little boy & his mommy & daddy very happy.