Unfortunately Blogger and I are currently not working well together and I am finding it impossible to post photos so this report will have none.
Since the begining of the year I have managed to complete December from the A Year With Charm series by Lizzie*Kate and I have made a good start (with only minimal frogging) on The Big Snapper by Bent Creek. Which I started on 01 January 2009 on 36 count natural linen using DMC stranded cotton threads plus recomended overdyed threads. I will decide about the buttons once I have completed the stitching. The original design calls for stitching over 2 on 18 count fabric so the recommended buttons will be a little large but I am sure that I wil be able to find suitable subsitutes. As I started a couple of Christmas / wintery designs before Christmas which I have not finished I might switch to stitching on them in an attempt to finish them before the end of January when I want to make a start on both my goals for 2009 and Spring themed stitching for my season collection.
As well as my previously published stitching goals I have decided to sign up for the Basket of Biscornu SAL so shall also be stitching a biscornu a month (or at least that is the plan) - I am beginging to think I may have set my goals a little high for this year but I am going to have a very good try at achieving them.
I promise to post photos just as soon as Blogger allows.