Tuesday, January 06, 2009

At Last Photos

December by Lizzie*Kate completed January 2009.
The Big Zipper by Bent Creek, started 01-Jan-2009. Stitched on 36ct natural linen using recommended colours.

At last blogger has decided to allow me to upload a couple of photos. I am still stitching away on The Big Zipper but will have to put it down this weekend to finish off the stitching I need to do on the UFO RR as mailing date is the 12th. I am also wanting to complete my January biscornu and make a start on Monthly Musings this weekend (oh well I guess the housework will just have to wait another week).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute finish Allie! Nice progress on your BZ too.

glamlawlib said...

Cute LK finish and great new start!

Your new look is looking great from here :)

Margaret said...

Lovely new look Allie.

Your finish is very pretty and the new start looks great.