Saturday, December 01, 2007

Rotation Changes

Before I have even begun I have decided to make changes to my rotation. The changes have come about for a number of reasons the main one being that I have realised that the reason I keep putting off starting my rotation is the fact I do not (at the moment) want to stitch on Noah's Ark. I love this piece but at the moment can not face the idea of over one stitching. I have also been asked by a dear friend to stitch a sampler for her baby and so I have decided to add that to the rotation. The new plan is:
Round One: Baby Sampler by Lizzie*Kate
Round Two: Finishing or Small project
Round Three: Awake the Dawning Day by Blackbird Designs
Round Four: Finishing or Small project
Repeat until bored.
List of Finishing / Small Projects:
  1. CA Wells - Cottage Etui Pincushion (just needs finishing)
  2. Country Cottage Needleworks - Ladybugs and Bumblebees
  3. Forget-me-knot-in-stitches - Album (just needs finishing)
  4. Heart in Hand Needleart - Wee Santa '97
  5. JBW Designs - The Reindeer Sampler
  6. Just Nan - Celeste
  7. Just Nan - Grace
  8. Little House Needleworks - Paper Whites
  9. Lizzie*Kate - A Banner Year Spring
  10. Sue Hawkins - Pansy Pincushion
  11. Sue Hawkins - Zebra Bookmark
  12. Sue Hawkins - Zig Zag Scissor Keeper
  13. The Sweetheart Tree - Lavender Luminescence
  14. The Trilogy - Bucky the Snowman
  15. Travellers Tales - Sinai Bedouin Sampler
I have also decided that I will work on each slot for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 20 hours that way if I am really enjoying working on a project I do not need to put it down. After Christmas I might remove the Christmas themed projects from the list and replace with some spring / summer themed pieces.

No comments: