Friday, December 21, 2007

New Knitting Project

Because I am supposed to be spending the rest of the year finishing as many stitching projects as possible I just had to start a new knitting project. Luckily I had spotted Quant in the winter edition of Knitty and had been thinking a winter head band would be a good idea since my ears often get cold but a hat is sometimes too much. So yesterday afternoon when I got home from the office Christmas lunch I sat down and made a start.



This is my first attempt at both I-cord and entrelac work, it looks very odd at the moment but I think that is how it is supposed to look at this stage. Fingers crossed it will come out o-kay. The only problem that I can see at the moment is that I will have to be careful where I wear it since I can already hear several cries of "I like that can you knit me one".

No comments: