Friday, July 13, 2007

Thank Goodness Its The Weekend

It has been a long week and boy am I glad that the weekend has finally arrived. We are going through a restructuring process at work, at the sametime that we have hit a really really busy period and the IT bods are also changing all our hardware and software. Which added up equals long hours, long boring meetings were people argue round in circles and get all defensive about minor matters and training courses (I just love training courses designed to tell me how to do the work I have been doing for the past couple of years just with slightly modified software). So all around I am glad for two days off, no alarms, no deadlines just plenty of sitting on the sofa watching tv and stitching or maybe knitting or if I feel like it doing nothing at all.

No comments: