Having failed miserably to reach my goal for 2006 of ending the year with less than 50 cross-stitching projects in my stash I have decided to just set two goals for 2007:
- Enjoy my knitting, stiching and beading.
- Stick to my 50 Project Challenge (which also means buying no stash in 2007 unless I reach the halfway point on my challenge when I am allowed a small reward)
I would like to reach at least the halfway stage on my 50 Project Challenge by the end of 2007, which means I need to finish 19 projects. I have come up with a tentative list of projects that I wish to finish in 2007, this is of course subject to change since although I love creating lists I find it hard to stick to them.
WISH LIST OF FINISHES FOR 2007
- Frills Braclet by The Bead Merchant (beading)
- Angel of Spring by Lavender & Lace (cross-stitching)
- Kate's GTG Sampler (cross-stitching)
- Turkish Knot Tassel by Spellbound Beads (beading)
- Forget Me Not In Stitches - Take A Lovely Sampler Book of Needles (cross-stitching)
- Sweet Pea Fairy by DMC (cross-stitching)
- Auroa Stars by Spellbound Beads (beading)
- Fuzzy Scarf (knitting)
- Rega Scarf (knitting)
- Tempest by Teresa Wentzler (cross-stitching)
- Bakewell Tart Sampler (cross-stitching)
- Rose Bouquet by Derwentwater Designs (cross-stitching)
- Futurecast by Teresa Wentzler (cross-stitching)
- Pearl Lozenge Necklace (beading)
- Yellow Eyed Penguin by The Strand (needlepoint)
- Dunedin by The Little Kit Company (cross-stitching)
- Fuchsia Earings by Spellbound Beads (beading)
- Fuchsia Tassel Necklace by Spellbound Beads (beading)
- Mackinstoch Coaster 1b by Derwentwater Designs (cross-stitching)
WIPs as of 31 December 2006 are shown in purple.
In coming up with list I have tried to be realistic in what is acheivable within 12 months and also to allow for some variety to try and prevent me from becoming bored. I will no doubt decide that I do not want to work on any of the projects listed and will end up working on something totally different but I am not going to stress about that as the only important things are to keep crafting and to buy no new stash.