Monday, August 07, 2006

Weekend Report

Friday my sister, niece and nephew came over for the afternoon and evening, which was great fun if a little tiring. On Thursday my nephew was given the almost all clear by his cardiologist, he has a small pin-hole in his heart which may or may not heal given time. The hole will not affect his development in anyway and the only thing he should not do is deep sea diving. Since he is only three months old the cardilogist signed him off and said to come back at 18 years old if he wanted to go diving.

Saturday I went to the Derbyshire Dales to attend a celebration with my almost family - my oldest friend's (who I have known since playgroup) mother was celebrating her 60th birthday. It was a beautiful setting and a wonderful oportunity to catch-up with all her family, who I will see next weekend at my friends wedding but it is always good to spend time with family even if they are not blood relatives.




Sunday I spent stitching in front of the TV. I managed to make noticable progress on QG even though I have had to do a lot of frogging on this piece. I also started Dog Rose Scissor Case by Sue Hawkins.

And in answer to a couple of comments (thanks to everyone for the comments, I love and appreaciate them all even if I don't respond to each one)

Liz: A GTG would be a lovely idea, you can email me at allliebazen@aol.com and we can make arrangements

Susan: I love planning and would even go so far as to say I am great at it, sticking to my plans is another matter entirely although not sticking to them gives me a wonderful opportunity for more planning.

No comments: