Wednesday, August 02, 2006

July Report and August Goals

My goals for July were:
1. spend no money on stash – not even close to achieving this one, I went on several highly enjoyable shopping sprees
2. stitch and finish a scissor fob for an exchange I am participating on – yes done, just.
3. complete at least 2 projects from my stitching stash pile – only finished one.

For August my goals are:
1. Finish Quaker Garden
2. Finish Around the World
3. Finish one beading project
4. Start and Finish Dog Rose Scissor Case

While contemplating my goals for August I have also been thinking about my long (ish) term plan for finishing 15 projects (as listed in the side bar) by the end of the year and this has led to me planning my monthly stitching goals for the remainder of 2006. These are subject to change but I thought it would help me to keep focused by listing them out since it highlights just how much stitching I need to do in order to complete the 15 projects by year end.

September Goals:
1. Finish Kates GTG Sampler
2. Start and finish Bakewell Tarts Sampler
3. Start and finish Sunflower
October Goals:
1. Start and finish Celtic Heart
2. Start and finish Celeste
3. Start Dunedin
November Goals:
1. Finish Dunedin
2. Start and finish Grace
3. Start and finish Georgie
December Goals:
1. Start and finish Yellow Eyed Penguin
2. Start and finish Serena
3. Start and finish Kayln

I think it is still just about feasible to complete all of the remaining 14 projects from the original list of 15 but only if I stay focused and spend the maximum amount of time possible stitching each and every month.

No comments: