Saturday, January 21, 2006

Mid-January Panic

How on earth did it get to beyond the middle of January without me noticing how much time has passed already this year. In a months time I will be packing my bags to get on the plane to New Zealand and there is just far to much stuff to be done before I go. I really need to start getting myself organized. I feel a few lists are needed - what to pack, what needs to be done before I go, what I will do when I get there (still haven't sort out more than the first few nights accomodation) etc. etc. Guess that will be next weeks task.

I am behind on my goals both for January and for 2006 so tomorrow I plan to spend some quality me time doing nothing but being lazy and either stitching or knitting. I really need to finish the stitching project that I am in the middle of otherwise I am in danger of having to put it away part finished in order to work on a wedding gift. The problem with putting things away part finished is that I very rarely ever pick them up again and they can remain in an unfinished state for decades. My oldest part finished piece is approx 15 years old and counting.

No comments: