Thursday, May 06, 2010

Half A HD

I feel like I might be coming down with a bad case of startitis; so in order to try and stop myself starting dozen of things on Sunday I cast on a pair of simple ribbed socks with a ball of yarn which has been languising in my stash for far too long. This afternoon I managed to finish the first sock and have cast on the second; hope to get most of the knitting on the second sock finished this evening while watching the election results.
Since it would be really difficult to match-up the socks 100%; especially given the one row of pink after the heel on the first sock, I have decided to just go with the flow and started the second sock about were I finished the first so will end up with mis-matched socks.

And finally I have gotten around to blocking my Flames scarf.

Warm & Cosy Flames

Started: 11 Jan 2010
Finished: 24th April 2010
Pattern: Winter Flame by Juliet Romeo Juliet
Yarn: The Knitting Goddess 4ply Sock Yarn in Warm & Cosy colourway

The pattern is a free one I found on Ravelry and I am not sure if it available anywhere else.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I've got a pair of socks in the exact same yarn!