Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Tiny Knitting HD

Last week in order to celebrate finally having got a new job I placed an order with The Knitting Goddess for a couple of skeins of sock yarn. Not that I need for sock yarn you understand but I just had to celebrate good news. I purchased two colourways (well it would not be right to have only one lonely skein of yarn in a parcel as it would not enjoy the journey to my house all on its own) Goddess Chakra Green [pictured at top] and Alice's Ocean [pictured at below].
The parcel (in a pink envelope and wrapped in purple tissue - perfect) containing not only the scrumptous yarn I had order but also a kit to knit a lavender sachet (complete with lavender). I could not resist starting to knit with my new yarn so it was lucky that the free kit was a quick knit and in no time I had created:
Winter Sun Lavender Sachet
Started & finished 12th August 2009
Created from a kit by The Knitting Goddess
With thanks to Scully for the pattern amendments and for introducing me to the Knitting Goddess

1 comment:

Karoline said...

Drool, the wool is gorgeous