Wednesday, October 01, 2008

September Stitching Report

My aim for September was to progress five projects - Their Song, Beneath the Sunlit Sky and Bluebirds Message by Blackbird Designs, Rose Bouquet by Derwentwater Designs and a small project. I have to report that my stitching time has been somewhat limited by my recently aquired quilting habit but I have stitched at least one length of thread on each project. The progress is so small that I have not taken any progress photos but hope to be able to share some next week since I am planning on spending this coming weekend stitching, my sewing machine has had to go in for some repairs so I can not get distracted by my patchwork.

My October stitching goals are the same as Septembers were, I really want to finish several of my medium sized projects before the end of the year since I have been on a recent shopping spree which has added several projects to my stash pile. Once the postman has delivered my purchases I shall post a few pictures.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read and comment on my blog it is lovely to know that you are out there and I love reading all your comments even if I do not find the time to reply to each one. I am going to try and make a much better attempt at reading and commenting on other blogs.

No comments: