Friday, January 04, 2008

Setting Goals

I have decided that in order to maintain my focus throughout 2008 I need to set myself monthly goals. I have planned the whole year but am only going to post the first three months since I intend to review my progress every quarter and amend the following months as necessary.
January Goals
  1. Start and finish Snow by Heart In Hand Needleart (a bit of a cheat since I have alreay completed this goal)
  2. Start Beneath The Sunlit Sky by Blackbird Designs (also already done)
  3. Start and finish Littles Snowman by Bent Creek
  4. Complete two squares on Springology by The Trilogy
  5. Progress Awake the Dawning Day by Blackbird Designs
  6. Start and finish A Year With Charm March by Lizzie*Kate
  7. Start and finish A Year With Charm April by Lizzie*Kate

February Goals

  1. Start and finish A Year With Charm May by Lizzie*Kate
  2. Start and finish Spring House by The Trilogy
  3. Complete two squares on Springology by The Trilogy
  4. Progress Awake the Dawning Day by Blackbird Designs
  5. Start and finish Spring Bird by Heart In Hand Needleart

March Goals

  1. Start and finish Easter Bird by Heart In Hand Needleart
  2. Complete Springology
  3. Complete Awake the Dawning Day
  4. Start and finish A Year With Charm June

No comments: