Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A Happy New Year and A Happy Dance

Snow by Heart in Hand Needleart, started 31-Dec-07 completed 01-01-08.

The flash has washed out the colour of the fabric which is a pale blue but I did not want to wait till the weekend to take a photo in the daylight. This was a really fun and quick stitch. I wanted to get 2008 off to a great start as it is my year for stash reduction. If I am to get below 100 fully kitted projects in my stash before the end of the year I need to finish on average 4 projects per month - unless I buy anything extra during the year. I am going to try and buy as little as possible this year after the bumper Christmas I had.

I would like to wish everyone who reads this blog a happy and helathy new year. I would also like to say thank-you for all the lovely comments that are left here, I truly appreaciate each and every one.


No comments: