Sunday, October 01, 2006

50 Projects Challenge Update

Following long discussions with Karen and Liz yesterday (who were both kind enough to come over to my house for lunch and lots of chatting about stitching, thanks to both for a great day) I have decided to add two modifications to my personal rules for the 50 Project Challenge: the first of which is that I will allow myself to buy the Loose Feathers Limited Editions by Blackbirds Designs, but I am only allowed to buy the charts, the second is that when I have completed the first 25 projects I am allowed to kit up 5 projects but I have to take at least half of the supplies for each project from my existing supplies piles. This will mean that I am still reducing the amount of stash that I have but will give me an incentive to keep going till I get to 50 finishes.

No comments: