Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Holiday Stitching Report


While away travelling in New Zealand I managed to complete a small Macintosh Design by Derwentwater Designs.




And to start Around the World by Barabara Thompson which I thought was a rather appropriate project to take on holiday. It has been stitched on in New Zealand, Sydney, Dubia and Birmingham plus on the plane between these points so has been half way around the world.

I also made a few purchases - to be precise 7 stitching projects and 2 knitting projects both scarves and both yummy hand dyed yarns.



The stitching projects include four kits (Aotearoa Sheep, Kokako Bookmark, Sheep Bookmark and Dunedin) by a New Zealand company called The Little Kit Company (oh and I have made arrangements for a fifth kit - Christchurch to be sent to me) which are pictured below and three other kits which are currently being posted to me because I ran out of space in my luggage. Well I was on holiday.

No comments: