Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weekend Report

This weekend has been great. It started well on Friday when I took delievery of my brandnew shinny black VW Golf, I just love that new car smell. Saturday I went to Bakewell to meet up with stitching friends. I sort of managed to stitck my self imposed budget only overspending by less than £10. Most of it was gifts but I did come away with a couple of new things for me. I am really bad at not buying myself stuff. But on the plus side I only purchased one project for me (Mothers Heart by Sheperds Bush) when normally I would have brought several. And the best news, is that I have finally had a offer on my flat after near 12 months of trying to sell it. Today has been spent relaxing and stitching. A little progress has been made on the Rose Window so there is a small chance that it will get done this month.

No comments: