Monday, October 31, 2005

Another month flies by

I have just realised that not only is October but that there are less than 8 weeks till Christmas. I really must start getting my thoughts together about Christmas, I have as yet not brought a single present or even decided what to buy for anyone. As for the gifts that I had in mind to make for people since they are as yet not even started I guess they will have to be gifts for 2006.

The latest stitching plan is still alive and kicking - I am making progress on Daisy Chain and hope to finish it this week. The diet is also still on going and I have lost just over a stone, hopefully I will lose another one before Christmas. Goals for the month of November are to lose half a stone in weight and to complete at least 2 cross stitching projects.

1 comment:

Andrea Peterson said...

Courting a Fight
Courting a fight : President Bush nominated Samuel Alito to succeed Sandra Day O'Connor as an associate justice of the Supreme Court today.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!