Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Trio of Happy Dances

I have been rather busy with my stitching and have managed to complete three small projects.


Awake the Dawning Day
by Blackbird Designs
Summer Bird
by Heart In Hand Needleart
July
From A Year With Charm series by Lizzie*Kate
Part of the reason I have been trying to finish a few stitching projects is that I had my first quilting lesson last week and think I am already addicted so I need to clear out some space in my crafting stash cupboards to make way for quilting supplies. This weekend I am off to the Festival Of Quilts at the NEC and I do not see myself coming away from the show without a few (well truth be told several) purchases.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

All three finishes are lovely! Enjoy your quilting festival. New hobbies are so much fun!

Joyus said...

Fantastic finishes Allie.

Those of us who will also be at the festival this weekend will make it our business to encourage your purchases ;)