Saturday, December 02, 2006

November Report and December Goals

Novembers Goals
My goals for November were
  1. Finish Round One of the Just Nan RR Yes completed and put into the post
  2. Complete Round Two of the Just Nan RR Not quite finished
  3. Keep up with stitching on UFO RR Yes
  4. Finish one stitching and one beading project I finished one stitching project and one knitting project but not a beading project
  5. Do some pre-stitching for CA Wells class Yes and I finished one of the pieces completely
  6. Buy no stash YES

Decembers Goals
This month I am going to keep my goals simple and non specific since December is always
such a busy month.
  1. Complete Round Two of the Just Nan RR (posting date 18th Dec)
  2. Keep up with stitching on UFO RR
  3. Complete a stitching project
  4. Complete a knitting project
  5. Complete a beading project
  6. Buy no stash

No comments: