Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Heat wave

Well it looks like we might have at least a few days of summer this year. I am loving the high temperatures but others around me are melting and getting irritable. I have had to break out the fake tan though as it is far too hot to wear tights.

I have recently started a new job, which I am loving, but it is taking up a lot of my energy and I haven't spent much time on my crafts recently but am going to a beading workshop and a paper-crafting workshop at the weekend so hopefully will make loads of progress over the weekend. I have recently received a pattern for a 63 square crocheted afghan as a gift from a friend and I am going to use it to teach myself to crochet. I need a new hobby like I need a hole in the head but I have convinced myself that crocheting will be the best craft for doing on public transport during rush hour.

2 comments:

Lorna said...

Hello Allie! I found you! :D

Kitty said...

I've found you too, now you've told me where you are *grin*

Crochet, on public transport, heehee. I used to stitch on the train when I commuted from East Mids to where you are and that was entertaining. Not so much for the movement of the train as the horrible overcrowding. Good luck with that.