Friday, July 30, 2010

Lucy Bag Progress

After a few false starts; due mainly to me creating my starting chain far too tightly and then too loosely, I am now making great progress on my Lucy bag and have got most of the bottom of the bag completed. I do however have to report that I decided that more colour was required and have purchased a few more ball of yarn to add to this project. I am also currently trying very hard to resist the urge to go and buy tonnes of DK cotton & acrylic in bright ‘Lucy’ colours. The urge to buy lots of bright coloured yarn and to cast-on (if that is the correct term) a whole bunch of crochet projects is strong, but I must resist as I already have far too many WIPs already not to mention that I really do not want to have to move into a bigger house just so accommodate my stash.

No comments: